Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Photo dump

I keep sitting down to write a blog then realize I don't actually have anything to talk about. Our days are filled, but nothing exceptionally exciting lately.

Miller doesn't really sleep (well, that's what it feels like lately:) so I'm in a bit of a brain fog.

I know the family likes to see pics so according to my iPhone, this is what we've been up to:

Miller likes his feet. A lot.
morning snuggles


bro's
Making paleo tortillas

Marshall working on picking up bears with tongs

Children's Museum and FLOAM. I forgot how awesome that stuff is!


Pizza delivery boy.

Apparently he wasn't feeling very "gluten free" on this shopping trip.

Piano

Hanging out.

Watching his big brother have all the fun.
 
children's museum





playing together

A few weeks ago I went took Marshall to meet a few friends at a morning playdate at the park by our house. I asked Jerad to pack me a travel mug of coffee and he sent this:


Not at all embarrasing. Its probably close to 2 liters... he must have thought I was REALLY tired :)

Marshall making Paleo Morning Glory Muffins



washing up afterwards


So, that's a little of what we've been up to lately. Working, playing with babies, and cooking. Pretty much the usual.

No comments: