Saturday, June 19, 2010

Off to San Diego!!!

Sorry for the lack of updates. Lets see... I've been to the ER to have surgery for my lady lumps and have been recovering from that, had lots of family get togethers, lunch with friends and babies, Marshall's 6 week check up, baby's first boat ride... and we bought a boat! I don't have time to talk about all that though because we're on our way out the door to San Diego.

Jerad has a solar job down there this weekend and me and the babe are going to tag along. While he's working we can go shopping and to the beach, and when he's finished we'll stay a few days and have a little family trip.

I go back to work after next week so it will be nice to get out and enjoy life a little first. In the meantime I'll leave you with some recent cuteness:





No comments: