Monday, January 7, 2008

Winter vs. Fall

Wow, 2 blogs in one day I am off running with this whole blogspot thing! So, I was organizing my photo folders and when I got to the Yosemite pics I was once again struck with awe of how beautiful it is. I honestly love looking at my Yosemite pics more than Hawaii, Panama, Bora Bora, ANYWHERE else I have been! The amazing thing is how absolutely different it looks depending on the season. These are winter and fall pics compiled from the last 3 trips.





















































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are so beautiful. My favorite is the one with the leaves and you can see where a bug has eaten around and around leaving a design on the leaf. That bug.... unknowingly had a wonderful meal with one of the most beautiful visions before it in the world.