Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Being pregnant...

while caring for a 1 year old, and moving all at the same time is semi exhausting.

And by "semi" I of course mean "I'd like to lay down and wake up in 6 months please."

Was I this tired when I was pregnant with Marshall? I remember being tired but not sooo exhausted. I'm 11 weeks now. The same as I was when we got married:) Last time I spent 2 weeks of the first trimester on a road trip, so I think I was getting lots of cat naps. Also, if I was tired at home I'd just take a nap. It doesn't work quite the same when you have a baby to take care of.

Overall though I'm feeling great. I'm hoping that this pregnancy will be as easy as Marshall's. Maybe I was just meant to bear children? So far I haven't had any morning sickness, just the occasional bout of nausea that is cured with a protein snack. No weird food cravings, except maybe spinach. I've been eating a LOT of spinach. I guess I probably have been a little moody, but I think thats probably attributed to the stress of moving. Mostly I am just exhausted, which isn't the end of the world.

Jerad is leaving today and will be working out of town for the next several days. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little excited. We're supposedly having out internet hooked up today (after about a month without it!) so I have hot plans of getting in bed after Marshall does and uploading photos and streaming some TV shows. And stretching across the whole bed. Yes please!

1 comment:

misguided mommy said...

need pics of the new house and decor and stuff
Come comment on my argument blog I need a good laugh
http://www.misguidedmommy.com/blog/527/What-is-your-best-

my word verification is undori...doesn't that sound like a sushi name