Monday, May 2, 2011

First (real) haircut



When Marshall was 4 months old I decided to trim off some of his "mad scientist hair."


I evened it out a little and we carried on happily ever after.


Lately its been getting a little, unruly shall we say. This picture was from 2 months ago:

It was cute, just uneven. I decided since his birthday was right around the corner I should take him and have a pro cut it.

This is what we started with:



We went to a special kids salon and I told the lady that I wanted her to keep it long, just even it up a little. I asked her to not touch the curls in the back, but just to make sure the front wasn't long enough to touch his eyes.

This is what we ended up with:


"eh, mom, what were you thinking?!?"

I know its hard to tell from the pictures, but MAH BAYBEE doesn't look like a baby anymore, he looks like a little boy. With no curls. Oh well, hair grows. Now if only I could figure out how to get HIM to stop growing...

No comments: