Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Photo Dump #3

One morning Marshall asked me for a "road" to play with for his tractors. I couldn't find any masking tape, but we had some scotch tape so I just stuck some on the ground. He played in the same spot for 45 minutes!







Jerad got off work early one day last week and the kids were going stir crazy so we threw them in the car and ended up at Heilman Park in Atascadero.






Miller usually wakes up as soon as the sun comes up at 5. I change his diaper, hand him a toy to occupy himself, then Jerad and I sleep for another 30 minutes or so.


The first thing Marshall does when he wakes up is run into our room and maul Miller with kisses


Another day last week Marshall fell asleep on the couch while I was making lunch. This hasn't happened EVER. Well, once he randomly fell asleep when he was 6 weeks old but I think that was the last time.


And Miller is just a cutie:


Alright, as far as pics on my phone we're all caught up now!

No comments: