Friday, September 27, 2013

Hey, remember that one time...

... when I had a baby then completely dropped off the planet for two months? Whoops.

Things are going good, really really good. I'm in a groove with this whole three kids age three and under thing. In fact, I'm kind of rocking it.  But Jerad is working constantly and I don't have any help so there just hasn't been a lot of time for blogging. My laptop died and Jerad takes his to work most days and posting from my phone is tedious. I'm posting pictures like crazy on Instagram so that's something. But I love going back and reading what I wrote about the boys when they were babies (since I was too sleep deprived to remember most of it) so I will catch up. It's on my to-do list, and we all know how seriously I take those! haha

Anyways, in the meantime Emery is now 11 weeks old. Here's a picture to hold you over until I do catch up:


And this is my current favorite picture of all three trying on their Halloween costumes:


No comments: