Monday, February 7, 2011

Sunday

Sunday we all slept in until 9. This is big news people! (don't worry, we paid for it later)

Marshall amused us by barking/growling while hopping. I need to post a video to really explain it, but basically he makes this "aaakkk!" sound while sort of bouncing on all fours. Freakin hilarious.

Then he inspected the headboard for a good 20 minutes. Ever since he was a month or so old he's been obsessed with the design on it, and now he can finally reach it. Oh the simple joys.




At 10:00 we walked downtown to my favorite Children's store, Kahuna Kids.


They were having a mega sale (as you can see by the line outside). I picked out some Sarah's Silks for 50% off to hold on to for Marshall later on, and Jerad of course bee-lined for the Melissa and Doug puppets. We added these to Marshall's collection:




While I waited in the huuuuuge line, Jerad and Marshall went to the cafe across the street and bought coffee and pastries. So to recap; sleeping in, shopping, coffee and pastries. Morning Bliss for sure!

I had some books to return to the library so we walked over and did that and let Marshall play at the park for a bit. Then it was time for him to take a nap and us to get some things done around the house. I had it planned perfectly where Marshall would be waking up from his nap right about the time we needed to leave for the Superbowl party we were attending.

I'm sure you can see where this is going right?

Ya, he took about a 1 hr nap. As in, my 3 nap a day sleeper child only took ONE 1hr nap. For the day. Needless to say he was a little clingy and less than amused with the cheering at the party. Or maybe he was just mad because he preferred the Steelers, who knows.

I was busy drinking beer, eating massive amounts of food, er.... watching the commercials game so I didn't take any pictures but Jerad took these which are my favorite:

(Marshall and Nicol)


And in case you couldn't quite see that weird little face:

No comments: