Friday, November 2, 2012

2012 Munchkin March

We went to the Munchkin March again this year. Such a difference from last year when Marshall still looked like a baby and I was already a bazillion years pregnant with Mills.

For their costumes this year I went with monkeys for a few reasons. I call them my little monkeys, the costumes were cute, and they were on sale and I had a coupon. I had these grand plans of making a "circus cage" for their wagon along with a banana tree. Didn't happen.

So... little monkeys!


I don't know why they always get all weird when I try to get in the picture:




 





There were so many people! They think between 600-800 kids. We saw a lot of really cute costumes.











After some singing and dancing, it was time to march!







Next year hopefully we'll decorate the wagon too!

No comments: