Monday, February 16, 2009

Oh yes, pictures!

As I'm sitting in the living room clearing off my camera as Jerad washes dishes (yes he spoils me), I realized that I haven't been posting pictures!

So, here's what we've been up to lately:

A lot of cooking and washing dishes:


Snuggle time on the couch:



Making homemade pizza:






Celebrating my baby sister's 13th bday (crazy she is that old now!):


(Me, Addy, Mom, Melinda)



Taking the dogs on lots of rides and hikes:

(Bailey, Buddy, Wyatt)


P.S. Buddy is about 90 pounds now! He accidentally jumped on my foot last week and I thought he broke it. Horse.

Spending time with Tina, Tom, and Belle:
(Belle being not-so-happy about having her nails trimmed)


Checking out wedding venues with Tina and Tom:


Apparently Tina escaped all of my photo taking?

Looking at all those pics of sunny weather makes me wish it wasn't pouring outside right now:(

1 comment:

liz oelker said...

Ive been a bit behind in reading your blogs. school is nuts but i did have to say I cannot believe how grown up Addy looks. I haven't seen her in so long. She's like a whole different girl. Crazy!!