Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Re: V-day

I'd like to amend my Valentine's Day post and say that what Jerad gave me is an extra ten pounds.

Srsly.

I'm so excited about my new mixer that last night I made a(nother) batch of cookies and a(nother) double batch of blueberry muffins. Er, this isn't going to end well.

I tried to convince myself that they were healthy since I never use white or brown sugars, I use canola butter, and I even made the muffins whole wheat! The problem was, since they were "healthy," I had three of each.

So, when I start looking like this:


You can thank Jerad.

ooh, blueberry.... I should go have another muffin...

2 comments:

Beth McDermott said...

Target has family sized (ie: BIG) boxed Funfetti BROWNIE mix on sale for .99! I bought it... you know, since I totally need the calories, the cancer from all the processed ingredients, oh and not to mention .99 I could have saved NOT buying them.

Guess im just a sucker for anything that says "Funfetti."

I guess the point of my comment is... your in good (growing larger) company. ;)

Steph said...

I have a NEW plan, bake all sorts of crap, then hand it out to all of my friends so I'm not alone mwahahaha