Friday, December 2, 2011

36 and 37 weeks

36 weeks

36 weeks

37 weeks

Whelp, I'm full term now and officially cleared for another home birth! Not that I think I'll be birthing any time soon. However, I do think the baby dropped a little because I have more room in my rib cage now and have had a lot bigger of an appetite like there is actually room for my stomach to expand. However I now have a LOT more pressure in my already broken feeling pelvis so I don't know if I should be happy or not:)

I'm still dragging my hugely-preggo self to yoga once a week. Its from 6-7:30pm and I never want to go and almost skip it every week BUT, after I'm finished I do feel better and I always sleep better. My 2 sisters and brother in law have been taking turns babysitting if Jerad is out of town so that I can go. I'm also at the point where I have weekly midwife and chiropractor appointments so between all those things the weeks are just FLYING by.

At my last midwife appointment (Thursday) she wrote me a work release note to only work 30 hours next week and then go on leave. I feel a little guilty leaving early but I'm also excited to not have to deal with dropping off Marshall at 6:30am and being at work at 7. I love being home with Marshall, but its also a lot of work. Luckily he's freakin adorable so its worth it.

When I was pregnant with Marshall I had a huge list of things I wanted done before he was born and made sure we had enough supplies and groceries that we wouldnt have to go to the store for awhile after he was born. Bwahahahaha. After like 4 days we were sick of being at home 24/7 and were excited if we had to do something like run to the store. So this time besides stocking the freezer, unpacking the newborn diapers, and washing the baby clothes, we haven't done much. Like... the nursery is still missing a door knob and we haven't gotten the birth kit out of the attic.

Jerad is STILL in Georgia but hopefully coming back tomorrow and at the least we'll get all the birth stuff together so that we aren't trying to do that at the last minute.

No comments: