Monday, March 26, 2012

St Patrick's Day


St. Patrick's day is kind of a big deal around our house. Its the one time a year that I actually cook meat:) Its just the Trader Joe's pre-seasoned corned beef, but it manages to impress Jerad so I continue to go with it.

On the actual St. Patricks Day we were all a little under the weather, so we decided to have a 'Fake Patrick's Day' party the following weekend. We invited a few friends over, and had corned beef, cabbage, and green ice cream. Perfect.

I'm trying to do one craft a week, so the mantle was this week's craft. I'm pretty stoked with how it came out considering I managed to do everything (including painting it white!) all during a nap time.

Here are my cute little leprachauns:





And just cause it's so adorable, here's Marshall last year. He was 10 months old:


I can't believe that was only a year ago, he looks like such a baby!

No comments: