Thursday, August 7, 2008

Catching Up: Saturday, Country Rodeo Finals and Sawyer Brown

How appropriate for my 200th post to be of something I love soo much eh? Rodeo!!!











There are really no words to describe Sawyer Brown's mad mad dancing skills.
He is one performer.

Here is a little 30 sec. clip I found on You Tube that really doesn't do justice, but you can get an idea

Oh, and I almost got pregnant during the concert. So yeah, THANKS Jerad for wandering off... I almost had a love child. Anyways, here are some concert pics:




After Sawyer Brown Tina and I went over to The Watering Hole for some drinking and dancing... I think I had more spilled on me than I drank. We were dancing to that "Cotton-Eyed Joe" song when this 40-50 year old man came up to us, looked at me said something like "right on!" Then gave me this huge kiss on my cheek, slapped his knee a few times and walked off. It was the weirdest thing. I am a magnet for horny drunks apparently...

2 comments:

Beth McDermott said...

im kiiiiinda jealous. not even old drunk guys hit on me... and you look better in my shirt than I do. 2 strikes, watch out, missy!

Steph said...

as far as the hitting on... you were NOT missing anything... seriously, I should have taken birth control before the show haha. jk. that was just a blog within itself, and I dont know how many times I am going to have to wash your cute shirt before the beer smell comes out. hmm...