Monday, August 25, 2008

And.... I love my backyard

I was too exhausted to upload all the pics last night, but here is a little glimpse of what we were up to this weekend. Noah, Lucinda, and Aiden came over (ya, still can't believe they volunteered for that one!) Saturday AND Sunday and helped out with Yard-Overhaul '08. So that we can be ready for a party they won't be in town for. All in turn for a few lunches. Wow.

Anyways, Saturday we had 6 yards of dirt delivered and picked up 800 sq ft of sod. Noah and Jerad shoveled all the dirt and moved it to the back yard

and packed it down. Oh yes, Aiden helped too



Lucinda and I pressure washed the deck, and the pavers, then stained the deck, and 2 fences and assembled a TON of my new patio furniture.

The guys also built a 6 ft by 8ft gate for the side yard and installed all new fancy pants sprinklers.

I'll have more pics tonight. Anyways, I'm loving it and thank you sooo sooo much Noah and Lucinda!!!!!

2 comments:

lucinda! said...

it was not a problem at all!! anytime that you need help, we are here for you. oh and here is that link for the paper lanterns http://www.paperlanternstore.com/evriropala.html

Anonymous said...

It looks gorgeous! Your hard work definitely paid off. He,someday I'm looking forward to having grass in our back yard again...probably after the destructo lab & dang chickens are gone...
~Becky