Sunday, December 5, 2010

7 months


7 months, my goodness. Over half way to one year old, how did that happen? Not to sound too cheese-ball, but it seems like everyday Marshall gets a little cuter and develops a little more personality.





This last month has been very eventful. Marshall is now semi mobile. He isn't crawling yet, but will roll and scoot to get where he wants to go. He also is getting to be a pro at rocking back and forth on his hands and knees. He has mastered sitting and no longer needs a safety net of pillows around him. He can even ease himself back to his stomach when he remembers.

Besides sitting, his favorite thing is water bottles. OBSESSED.



He will happily chomp and shake a bottle for 30 minutes and Lord help the person who tries to take it away. In fact, I think that's why he is giving me the stare down in the above pics -- he was guarding his water bottle;)

He loves to be tickled and "talk" to us.

His fine motor skills are really improving. He can spin and manipulate his pacifier or a toy in his hands until he has just the part he wants to put in his mouth. He also likes to pat our faces or shoulders while we're holding him, or stoke my cheek or hair. Its pretty much precious.


Marshall's first tooth finally popped through one week before he turned 7 months. So far I havent been able to take a picture. He seems to think if I put my finger in his mouth its because I want him to bite me.



He is developing quite the sense of humor. He cracks up at the most random things, and if he does something that makes us laugh he will repeat it over and over.


I love this funny little man and can't wait to see what the next month brings!

No comments: