Thursday, April 25, 2013

Well, that was a mistake.

I made the mistake of looking for a crib skirt on Target's website. Now I'm pretty much obsessed with this whole setup:



Presh right? That's the same crib we have too... but ours is yellow. The skirt, sheet, and bumper aren't THAT much... only $86 altogether plus another $37 for the quilt. But since I only wanted to spend $150 on the nursery altogether. Plus we barely use the crib so it's a silly place to spend money... Part of me (the incredibly cheap part) says "oh, you could MAKE that for almost nothing!" Because I have some curtains that are a similar fabric I could use... then another part (the rational one) points out that I don't sew, and even if I did I have enough going on that it would never get done.

Still, cuteness.

Edit: Oh this one is cute too and only $64.


I need to hurry up and get off work before I start adding things to the cart... 

No comments: