Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Ate aight eight

Honeywine tagged me with this little meme, so here we go!

The rules: Answer the questions, make sure you mention who tagged you, and tag 8 of your blogger buddies.

8 Things that I am Looking forward to:

1. My best friend's wedding in 6 weeks. Eeeek!
2. Actually sleeping in on a weekend. And some breakfast in bed would be sweet-sauce.
3. Finishing our quilt.
4. My 25th b-day this August. Vegas? Yosemite? Cruise? BREAKFAST IN BED?
5. Jerad and I having no credit card debt after this Friday. For reals.
6. Our garden.
7. Summertime bbq's.

8.Getting married (these were obviously in no particular order:)

8 Things I Did Yesterday:

1. Forgot to wash the conditioner out of my hair.
2. Worked 10.5 hours.
3. Played with the dogs.
4. Made a yummy dinner and homemade blueberry buckle for dessert.
5. Decided on a few more things to plant in the garden and made a shopping list for the nursery today.
6. Snugged with the boy.
7. Caught up on House episodes on my DVR.
8. Drank a beer while Jerad cleaned the kitchen. Because I am a kept woman people, a kept woman...

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

1. Sew better than Jerad
2. Use power tools.
3. Stay up past 10pm two nights in a row.
4. Own a Bed and Breakfast... that made money.
5. See the 5 states I haven't.
6. Have more time in a day.
7. Be able to eat massive amounts of homemade waffles with whipped cream and strawberries every day and never gain any weight.

8. Sleep for a week. <-- I agree!

8 Shows I Watch:

1. LOST
2. The Office
3. House
4. Chuck
5. The Hills (its like a train wreck... I can't look away)
6. CSI: Las Vegas
7. Celebrity Apprentice
8. Big Love

8 People I’m Tagging:

1. Beth
2. Heidi
3. Jill
4. Jackie
5. Lucinda
6. Liz
7. Sarah
8. Tiffany

3 comments:

liz oelker said...

i did it lol. and i cant beleive Tina's wedding is in 6 weeks. that's so crazy! Please post photos asap :)

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so glad you did this one. :) I miss Big Love. That type of arrangement was always my single-no-more back up plan. lol

Sarah Griffin said...

awww man.. i've been taking a 2 month "blogcation" LOL i guess that's over. haha thanks. sometimes i forget that i even have a blog.