Friday, October 14, 2011

30 Weeks


So sorry... I get really awkward taking pictures of myself. I feel about the same way I did with Marshall at this stage. Like there is no way I can possibly get bigger in the next 10 weeks. That was before I learned I could grow and stretch to the size of Texas.

Besides being Large, I feel great. Lots of energy, sleeping well, blah blah blah. The only thing really different this time around is I am having braxton hicks contractions like crazy. I did last time too, just not until the last few weeks. Now if I do anything they start up. Like walking up the stairs, vacuuming, picking up Marshall. Pretty much anything even slightly physical and my stomach gets hard like a rock. I don't mind though, they aren't painful... just annoying. And it kind of makes me feel buff... like its all muscle or something. Hopefully all these practice contractions now will get my uterus nice and toned for labor.

No comments: