Thursday, October 13, 2011

Steer Clear

Good Lord I'm in an awful mood today. Seriously, I've just been quietly fuming at my desk all day. I'm in such a bad mood that I almost think its funny. No reason for the grump, its just one of those days I guess. I also feel huge and uncomfortable and just BLAH which isn't helping.

The light at the end of the tunnel is that I'm off in 3 minutes and today is my Friday. I am picking up Marshall and I have a midwife apt this evening and hot plans of In 'n Out for dinner (aka no cooking for this grump).

Jerad left at 6:30 am for a job in Santa Barbara and will be back tomorrow night. Tomorrow I think I'll take Marshall to the beach or at the least the Children's Museum to blow off some steam. This weekend we are going to finish up a few projects around the house because the next weekend we are finally having our Housewarming Party!

No comments: