Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Karma

So, as I've said before, I never eat fast food. Ever ever ever. I eat at Subway and maybe once every month or two I'll get a Chicken Ranchero soft taco from Taco bell. But never anything greasy or burgers. I also never eat past 6 or 7 at night.

Last night I was working out with Beth and we were talking about food, and portions, and cravings and I told her I never really got any food cravings. After that we went tanning and headed to Walmart and picket up a few things until about 8:30. So, imagine my surprise when my car drove itself to Wendy's. What?!? Karma for boasting about not getting cravings. As I realized I was in the drive-thru I reminded myself that
1) I don't eat here
2) I don't eat this late, and
3) I really wasn't even hungry.

So obviously I turned around, went home and ate an apple I ordered a spicy crispy chicken sandwich AND 5 piece chicken nuggets. I'm blaming it on temporary insanity:)

The problem isn't that Wendy's is going to kill me once every few months, its that my body is not use to the grease or that kind of food at all. So, while it was yummy, I am blaming it for causing me to dream/hallucinate that my skin was rotting off and for my poor night's sleep. Lesson learned!


Chicken Nuggets:
Calories: 230
Total Fat: 15 g.
Saturated Fat: 3 g
Trans Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 35 mg
Sodium: 520 mg
Carbs: 12 g

Spicy Chicken Fillet:
Calories: 440
Total Fat: 16 g.
Saturated Fat: 2.5 g
Trans Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 60 mg
Sodium: 1300 mg
Carbs: 46 g

No comments: