Saturday, March 20, 2010

Saturday

Today has been so uneventful. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Jerad is working and I've been buzzing around doing chores and running errands. I even have dinner started!


The weather is so summery I thought grilling sounded good. I marinated eggplant, sweet peppers, crimini mushrooms, onions, and yellow squash in a sesame ginger dressing. We'll make grilled skewers and add some chicken. I'm super bad at meat so I didn't know if it was okay to marinate it with the veggies or not. I think not?

Whatev, Jerad can deal with that part tonight:) I have a fresh pineapple and Tuscan cantelope for dessert. Sounds like a party!

I decided to sit down and turn on the TV to fold some laundry. Apparently we haven't had the TV on since last Tuesday when we stole the batteries out of the remote. Huh, I guess we aren't a television family. We keep thinking about giving up our satellite package, but haven't been brave enough to take the plunge. There are a few shows we like to tivo and watch when we have time. But I think they are all available online too. Hmm.

Okay, I'm off to practice sitting and not doing anything:)

PS. Belly update:

(34 weeks)

No comments: