Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My new lover

Sorry I haven't been blogging as much lately. When I get into our new bed at night all I want to do is enjoy it, its hard to pick up the laptop.

Seriously, even if you have to sell a kidney... a nice mattress is sooooo worth it. I thought I was sleeping alright before. Now its like heaven. Jerad doesn't even toss in his sleep anymore. Plus, no more weird sleep talking!

I'm truly, madly, deeply in love with the mattress. 'Nough said.

Speaking of beds, check out the awesome bed frame I got on Craigslist.... for $50!


Really, it is made to not use a box spring. That's why it looks a little weird. There is a lot of detailing on the headboard you can't see because the box springs raise the mattress too high and its a fluffy pillow top. BUT, since we just paid like $300 for the stupid box spring... we're keeping it. I think I might just get those riser things to put under the bed frame legs to raise it up so it looks better?

The plan was to paint it white eventually when we had some time (har har) but honestly I like the oak. Which is weird because I usually despise oak.

Okay, back to bed....

No comments: