Sunday, June 15, 2008

Other things we've been up to...

Since Jerad refuses to even attempt reduce my stress level by trying to be cleaner during this renovation project, I decided to feed him bugs for dinner:

Just kidding, but now he will believe me when I tell him you really need to WASH the rice well before you use it cause it can have insect eggs in it. I think he always thought I was joking. Well from now on I'll bet he washes it a few times haha

Friday we went to a wine bottling party at one of my co worker's wineries. It was a lot of fun to see how everything works! Plus, wine, beer, and margaritas and appetizers. Afterwards we had a super yummy dinner. It was a great end to a long week.






Saturday we worked on the house till the wee hours of the morning.

Sunday was Father's Day. Jerad went golfing with his day, brother, and brother in law and I hung out with his sis, mom, nephew and two new nieces. Afterwards we had a great dinner, played some games and I got to hold the babies.

This is Abby... or Maddie? Just kidding, I think its Abby...



Oh, also you can't really tell from this pic but I have another new hair color.

Also I really should have taken a picture of Jill who looks AMAZING! I can't believe she just had twins! Or even one baby. Wow.

I have really been falling down on my picture taking btw, I need to get back on that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had no.idea. that rice could grow bugs. That is really gross. Did you wash them out and eat it? Looks like you had a great weekend and what a cute niece you have!!!

Steph said...

um, no haha I threw it away. I think its just been really warm so the eggs hatched or something. I dunno. I am a rice washing fanatic.

And now you will be too!