Monday, June 30, 2008

Share the love!


Well blow me down and pick me up! (um, I'm not sure where that came from... I had some sugar for/with lunch) I have been chosen by Dixie Chick...to do the "Share the Love Meme"....


This is how it works, pick 5 bloggers - tell why you love them give their link and ask them to share the love with 5 more . Ok Here goes:

1. Beth from Adventures in Apple Valley. She is super funny, and honest, and one of my favorite people in real life. And she has known me and Jerad for more than 10 years and still talks to both of us, so she gets the #1 spot by default.

2. Stuff White People Like... oh my gawd. This blog cracks me up and makes me seriously laugh out loud. Probably because I can relate to so much of it growing up white, in California, on the Central Coast. Seriously, add this one to your reader.

3. Amalah from Amalah.com She is funny and witty and makes you feel like a part of her family and posts hilarious things like this: http://www.amalah.com/amalah/2008/06/the-battle-for.html

4. Jill from Homemade by Jill. She is a girl after my own heart. I have gotten so many great craft ideas and links from her. I love the projects she does and I get so excited when she posts a new blog!

5. Piper from Bliss in Bloom. I love her honesty and writing style and she cracks me up on a daily basis.

How can I only choose 5? This is tough. TOUGH I say! There are a ton more that I look forward to reading on a daily basis. I didn't list more from 'real life' friends on the principal that they don't post as often. I also love love love craft blogs. And funny mom blogs, the ones that don't make it seem like its all roses and make you laugh along their journey. I also read alot of organizing blogs. Because I'm a geek that way:)

Your turn!

1 comment:

Beth McDermott said...

awe... you LOOOOOVE me!
(i love you too. my reason to get up every morning... steph's musings! saaaad....)