Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Miffed.

The Universe conspires against me.

A few weeks ago I was looking for something in an old email account to send my sister and couldn't find it. In fact, the whole folder that it should have been in was gone. I thought it was strange but decided that I must have deleted it an forgotten.

Then today I tried to log into something else and kept being told that my password was invalid.

Strange...

I doubt its another blonde moment because I've had the same password for like 3 years now. SO I went through the security questions and thank goodness THOSE all worked and I was able to change it.

What super sucks is, almost all of my passwords for everything are the same. Emails, bills, credit cards. So... to be safe just in case I think I should change all of them. Its going to take me forever!!!

Plus, I'm bad at that. They changed our door combo at work over a month ago and every day I still enter the old one. So, if I never email, myspace, or blog again, you'll know why. I can't remember my damn password.

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

I hate that!

Big M said...

That sucks. Any ideas on who is messing with your stuff?

Steph said...

I don't know, but its creepy!