Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Slightly Improved...



Today has been a little better than yesterday so far (see no middle finger in the clouds :). I woke up only 30 minutes late. Jerad keeps turning off the damn alarm. Thanks (for nothing) babe. So, again with the wet hair, no make up. Still no washed laundry but I did find something slightly better to wear today. I made it to work on time... that's right, out of bed, showered, dressed and at my desk in 30 minutes!

I have a bunch of stuff to do but nothing that pressing. Today is pay day which always brings a lil smile to mah face. The way this month works out I get 5 paychecks AND Jerad gets 3. Maybe we can finish paying our credit cards off. Dave Ramsey will so love us for that one:) lalala I'm just rambling to avoid falling asleep at my desk. I don't think I've ever been so exhausted. I'm sure that's not true, but I'm on my 3rd cup of coffee and still can't keep my eyes open.

My doctor left a message on my phone yesterday about my bloodwork and wanted me to call her back. I'm sure its not good news or she could have waited till Thursday at my apt. to talk to me. She's out of the office today so I guess I'll have to be patient. Maybe my exhaustion is due to my thyroid getting worse?

Our office is an email forward zoo. I routinely receive those "forward to all of your friends or you will have years of bad luck... or die" messages, or emails stating facts that are impossible "margarine is one molecule away from plastic."

Then every now and again I get something like this that makes up for it. Happy Hump Day everyone!

Friendship isn't about who you have known the longest....but about who came and never left your side.






1 comment:

Big M said...

Oh, those pictures are cute!! I just hope they grow up to still be friends...I don't want to see the pictures if not.

Umm, about the bloodwork: I hope you're not dying! See, if you assume the worst then you will be pleasantly surprised with the actual result. I think. Lemme know how that works out.