Monday, November 24, 2008

Stephology

So, instead of spending the energy to describe my weekend, I thought I'd steal this from Sarah instead:)

***********FOODOLOGY***************
What is your salad dressing of choice??
Basalmic vinegar and olive oil on salad. Ranch dressing on all non salad items.

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
Hmmm, Big Sky Cafe prolly. Actually anywhere that they will wash my dishes would be nice.

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
Mexican food. I loves me some Mexican food!

What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Artichoke hearts, olives, mushrooms, garlic, thinly sliced tomatoes, feta, zuchinni.

What do you like to put on your toast?
Strawberry or pomegranate jam.


***********TECHNOLOGY***************

How many televisions are in your house?
Two, one in the living room, one in the guestroom. But we only ever use the one in the living room. Both of our laptops will stream online shows or play DVD's too...

What color cell phone do you have?
(Sarah you have an iPhone!?! jealous!) a maroon eNv2

***************BIOLOGY******************

Are you right-handed or left-handed?
It depends on what I'm doing. Right handed, but I play Guitar (er, rockband guitar) and golf left handed.

Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
That sounds gross. No, I don't think so. Hair? Like waxing?

What is the last heavy item you lifted?
All of the furniture in our living room so that we could put the Christmas tree in the middle of the front window. Hard work!

Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
Twice while horseback riding. Once I had no saddle or bridal and got close lined on a really low branch. The Second time my friend Shiloh and I were riding together and pretending to be chickens (I dunno who...) and started laughing so hard we couldn't hold on, and she fell on top of me and I also passed out. That time I snapped my arm in half. I've passed out several other times, but not from being "knocked"

************BULLCRAPOLOGY**************

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
Absolutely! Then I could make sure I wouldn't have any regrets.

If you could change your name, what would you change it to
I wouldn't. I actually don't want to change my name EVER. I like Stephanie Renee Brown. Its me. When I had a different last name, it felt strange. Like I was pretending. ALL of my friends still called me "Stephanie Brown." So, now I'd kind of like to stay that way. We'll see. Besides, have YOU ever had to change the name on every one of your credit, bank, car, store, utilities. Pain. in. the. ass.

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
Uh, ya. I'd do it for like $50. I'm cheap like that. Plus I love hot things.

************DUMBOLOGY******************

How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
Oh man. I am a flip flop girl. 10?

Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
September when I got pulled over for having an expired license, cracked windshield, talking on my cell phone... and something else. Not even a fix it ticket, yeay!!!

Last person you talked to?
Kim

Last person you hugged?
Jerad


**************FAVORITOLOGY****************

Season?
Summer and Winter

Holiday?
Christmas

Day of the week?
Friday (Monday? wtf?)

Month?
August and December and February haha

***********CURRENTOLOGY*****************

Missing someone?
not really.

Mood?
Stoked! Getting together for a girls night to go see Twilight!

What are you listening to?
Nothing actually... I should turn on my iTunes I guess....

Watching?
The TV monitor. Cars drive by on the freeway outside... the clock tick by till 5:30...

Worrying about?
More like "pondering" when I'm going to have time to finish my Christmas decorations. We did the living room and tree last night, and still need to do the kitchen and bathroom. Plus try to paint the bathroom and our bedroom before Thanksgiving. Yeash!


***************RANDOMOLOGY*****************

First place you went this morning?
Work. Well, technically the shower. Then Jerad's work, THEN my work at 7.

What's the last movie you saw?
Oh Geeze. Jerad took me to see "Role Models" last night. Which is sooo not the kind of movie Ilike, but it was actually really funny and had a cute ending:)

Do you smile often?
Yup, I'm like a lil Crest commercial!

Sleeping Alone Tonight?
I hope not!

Do you always answer your phone?
"No way... I keep it on silent, and return calls usually. I don't prefer to be on a leash.
" haha I like that answer. Seriously though, I'm bad at the phone. text me alll day, but don't count on me returning your call.

Its four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
I have no idea! All of my friends are sleepy bears. Or, they would have the courtesy to cut off drunk texts by 2Am haha


If you could change your eye color what would it be?
More Green...

What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
We don't have a Sonic... but I don't like anything at Sonic so, I'll go with water!

Do you own a digital camera?
Yeah 3 of them. Two Sony 8.1 mega pixel, and one Sony 5.5 that has fancy removable lenses.

Have you ever had a pet fish?
Yeah. I actually had a beta fish not that long ago that was about 5 years old.

Favorite Christmas song?
Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree

What's on your wish list for your birthday?
Alll the little "to do" projects around the house to be finished. A housekeeper for a day so I could leave and come back and everything would be beautiful.


Can you do push ups?
How many are we talkin here? I can do a few. Probably not more than 10.

Can you do a chin up?
Seriously doubtful. I have no arm strength.

Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
super excited!

Do you have any saved texts? Who are they from and what do they say?
Yes I have a few that I send from phone to phone. And yeah, not sharing:)


Ever been in a car wreck?
Nothing serious, little fender benders (when other ppl were driving). I've been in cars that were rear-ended 3 times too (again, when other ppl were driving). I'm usually speading so fast no one can hit me. JK... ish.

Do you have an accent?
I don't think so, but sometimes people ask me where I'm from. There are a few words I pronounce funny.

What is the last song to make you cry?
Something like "Allisa Lies" or "Skin" or one of those sappy country songs. Knock it off!


Plans tonight?
Yes!!!!! Get off work, run home, feed the dogs, meet Beth and Dom at the theater and watch Edward, er I mean Twilight for 2 hours. Ahhhhhhh!

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
Hasn't everyone? But ya. For awhile I didn't want to get out of bed, or eat, or do ANYTHING except cry "whoa is me, my life is over." I was having some baaaaad times. But I have great friends who smashed the fun back in my life and here I am now!

Name 3 things you bought yesterday
# new Christmas signs to go with our already extensive collection.

Have you ever been given roses?
Many many times.

Current worry?
Didn't it ask this already? Hmm, yeah I got nothin. This is a good month so far.

Current hate right now?
This is a pretty long list. And actually Thanksgiving is on it:)


Met someone who changed your life?
Yes. A few people actually. I have a great boy, and some pretty amazing friends.

How did you bring in the New Year?
Hmm, I don't remember. Was it last year we had the party at our house or the year before? I think the year before and Dom and I drank way too much champagne and ended up asleep together in my bed and got sad/PISSED when Taylor came in and moved her later. Last year I can't remember where we were. Someone remind me.

What song represents you?
"Fat Bottomed Girls Make the Rockin World Go Round" jk, but seriously. LOVE that song.

Name three people who might complete this?
I'd be surprised if I had 3 who would... whoever is bored enough? Melinda. Lucinda? Beth? post it in a comment?

Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?

Not sure. I'm stoked with how things are. There are times when I have gotten upset when clearly its not important and it would be nice to go erase those. Actually, my biggest regret in life is when I was making a lot of money, but didn't have a lot of bills, I was a silly teenager and SPENT it on myself and other people and if I would have SAVED it, I would have a pretty fat saving account now. So, there's that.

Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?
7 years and now three years on Dec 11th, woo hoo!

Do you have any tattoo/piercing?
My ears, my nose, and I ised to have my tongue pierced but it creeped Jerad out.

Will you be in a relationship 4 months from now?
It depends on how much I like my anniversary, Christmas, and Valentines presents. Jk, of course I will be...

Does anyone love you?
Just the smart ones.


Would you be a pirate?
Hmm, I would date a pirate.

What songs do you sing in the shower?
"Honkey Tonk Woman," "Tainted Love," a slew of other 80's songs and some country.

Ever had someone sing to you?
A few peeps.

When did you last cry?
Don't remember. Maybe last night when we decided not to finish the Christmas decorations since it was so late:)

Do you like to cuddle?
YES! I am a cuddle beast!

Have you held hands with anyone today?
Nope.... I got some morning snuggles and a goodbye hug and kisses though

Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Either Aiden at his b-day party at Noah and Lucinda's this last weekend, or me and Jerad.

What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school?
Country and "Wee Sing." Do you remember Wee Sing?

Do you believe in staying close with your ex's/prospects?
Nope. And exnay on the rospecstpay! Jerad could read this....

Are most of the friends in your life new or old?
Old. Tina and I have known eachother for 15 years, a few of my other friends its been 13, and then most everyone else and Jerad is since highschool so known eachother 11 years or something like that. My "new" friends are 3-4 years old. Thats how I roll.

Do you like pulpy orange juice?
I don't drink juice. But if I do, then I like it fresh squeezed and pulpy.

What is something your friends make fun of you for?
Being so OCD. Being Martha Stewart-y.

Have you ever ridden an elephant?
Yes, at a circus.

Do you like to play Scrabble?
No.

What are you saving your money up for right now?
Just to have it saved. Technically for a wedding and we are hoping to buy another house while the market is low (suuuuure). Really just to be in the practice of saving so we have the money set aside for things we want/need later.

When is the last time you ate peanut butter and jelly?
oh geeze. 19 years? I am not a fan.

What song do you want played at your funeral?
Something FUN! Not something that makes everything get all weepy.

What were you doing at 12 AM last night?
Taylor and Dom had gone home not too long before and we were washing curtains and pillows and decorating the living room. I can't wait to post pics!!!

No comments: