Thursday, November 13, 2008

Re: This gravy-train has sailed!

I'd just like to take a quick moment to say that Jerad made up for his foolishassness. Yesterday he got off early, brought home dinner (a rare treat) a was a general joy to be around.

This morning he took ME to work, as well as dropped Wyatt of at the vet to be neutered, all before 7:30. And he's meeting me for lunch. So, I guess he's off of my list. As long as he doesn't forget to a) show up for lunch, and b) pick me up tonight.

Thursday's are sketchy around here because we duck out early sometimes... so if he's late, I'm screwed. Speaking of being off of my "list," ever find you get confused about YOUR list? Who's on it, who's off it... what did they do, how long ago, how bad was it....well, have I got a product for you!


Order here.

No comments: