Wednesday, November 19, 2008

To help the time fly...

cause its that kind of day...

If you could drink one kind of alcohol for the rest of your life what would it be?

-Wine or beer.... probably red wine.


If you had to choose one non alcoholic drink (besides water) what would it be?

-Hmmm. Tea. I drink a lot of green, raspberry leaf, and stinging nettle teas.


What is your favorite thing to watch on TV?

-The Office, Friends (I have every Season), CSI: Las Vegas, PBR...


What is your least favorite chore?

-Well, I actually like laundry, housework and organizing, so I'm going to have to say picking up dead birds. Not that that's a chore... because the opportunity doesn't present itself very frequently, but when I had birds and they died, and once when a bird flew into our window and died, I couldn't do it... so that would have to be my favorite chore.


What is you favorite thing to bake?

-I love to cook. Pretty much anything. We make pizza from scratch with homemade whole wheat dough. Homemade lasagna (including the noodles and sauce)... but my favorite thing is probably chocolate chip cookies. I make then with sucanat instead of brown sugar, turbinado instead of table sugar, organic vanilla (4 times the normal amount), whole wheat flour, dairy free "butter" made from canola oil and everyone who tries them LOVES them and would never guess they were healthy. The same goes with cakes and pies. I love making desserts that ppl love that aren't full of refined ingredients.


If you won the lottery how would you spend it?

-I would pay off my car, and put the rest in savings. Because I am super exciting like that. That's what keeps Jerad around, my riveting personality.


If you had to choose between TV and books which would it be?

-Hands down books! I could totally live without television, but I would die without reading... besides, the internet always has streaming right?


If you had to choose between having pets and kids which would it be?

-Oh that is NOT nice! Because I have 5 pets... but no kids. But Jerad and I are the kind of people that test out strollers and stuff like that on our days off... so obviously kids are in the picture. I say, eff you survey I want it all!!!


If your ex had the chance to take you back would he/she?

-Ha! Hahahahaha! That's cute. One is a total stalker, the other thinks I have a mental illness. I like to burn my bridges apparently. If me and Jerad don't work out, I'm becoming a lesbian. Its okay though, because I already have a lesbian waiting list!


Would you rather give or receive a gift?

-Duh, receive. Its all about me, bring on the presents!!! JK, I really really like giving people gifts. Alot. But, I also really do like getting them. The world is just a better place when the presents are flowing freely.


What do you like most about you job?

-The pay, the hours, the flexibility.


What do you like the least about your job?

-Starting so early.


What is your dream job?

-I actually tell people this all the time! Mattress tester! Like an 8 hour shift of sleeping on a mattress... then at the end I would fill out a report. Technically it would have to be a 10 hour shift because now that I'm used to the four 10 hour shifts and 3 day weekends I could never go back to 5 day work weeks. Seriously, getting paid to sleep. How do I get that job?????


Who are you most thankful for?

-Jerad. He is so sweet and good to me. He takes SUCH good care of me and never bats an eye when I ask for weird things like socks at 2 in the morning (in my sleep), or ranch dressing for my breakfast potatoes. Plus he likes to snuggle and do crafts with me but is manly enough to fix cars and build houses. I love that boy. Yeash, enough mush for today!


Who are you least thankful for?

-People that own showers, soap, and toothbrushes yet refuse to utilize them.


What are you most looking forward to about tomorrow?

-Its the last day of my workweek! And I am going to have a super bombass weekend!!!

No comments: