Wednesday, February 27, 2008

AT MY WIT'S END!





Ahhhhh! I have TORN THE HOUSE APART looking for my stupid memory stick adapter. Its nowhere to be found!!!! Seriously, I moved furniture, checked all the printers, memory card holders.... every surface in the house NOTHING! Sony used to make memory sticks like this:

Now they are tiny little "pro duo's" that look like this:
And will only fit in the computer/laptop/printer with this adapter:
Which of course is nowhere to be found. I suppose my camera has some sort of USB thing that will take the pics off but I lost that immediately when I got the camera. I'm responsible like that.

You might not understand why its a big deal... but I take alot of pictures. A LOT. And I go into withdrawals without them... bleck.

While I was crawling around on my hands and knees trying to look under the furniture, the dogs thought it was a game and started doing it too. It was hilarious. I'd show you, but I cant, you know, UPLOAD ANY PICTURES.

No comments: