Tuesday, February 26, 2008

So I Chew Like a Horse?!?

Recently it has been brought to my attention that I chew very LOUDLY. I don't know if I always have, or if its a recent quirk. About a week ago Jerad and I were sitting at the table and he mentioned it. And just a few minuted ago I was eating an apple at my desk and TWO coworkers said something... and its not like our desks are even close together. Probably at least 15 ft each way. And they were both listening to music that I could apparently be heard OVER. It was a crunchy apple... but still.

Now I am getting really self conscience and weirded out. I don't know what to do. How do you chew quietly? I don't chew with my mouth open. I don't take big bites. I just bite down really hard I guess. This morning I have been practicing and the only thing that helps is to chew s-u-p-e-r slow. So it took me like 30 minutes to eat a quarter of an apple.

Any advise?

No comments: