Monday, September 8, 2008

P.S.

I'd just like to say that my new camera has a wide-angle lens which is why all the rooms in my last post look bigger than they do in real life if you have been to my house.

Our house is about 1150 sq ft which includes a small closet in every small bedroom (I think our room is like 10x11) , and three hall closets, and the hallways, and mudroom really take up a lot of that square footage.

I showed the pictures to my coworkers and everyone is like "wow everything looks so much bigger."

Just wanted to clarify. We didn't work some kind of crazy house expanding magic.

2 comments:

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

Wow! Your house looks fabulous! I love the colors and the themes and I'm so jealous! I love the wainscotting (or beadboards, as you call them?). It looks so Georgian. Goodness you guys have been busy.

Big M said...

So, I was just wondering if you could come over to my house and take pictures with your fancy magic camera...