Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Little ole me....

So, here are my weigh in results that I mentioned earlier. This is what I was measured at yesterday, April 15th, since I started March 26th:

Total Pounds: -8.50
Total Inches: -15.75
Bust: -3.25 in
Waist: -3.00 in
Abdomen: -4.50 in
Hips: -3.00 in
Thighs (x 2): 1 in (as + one inch)
Arms (x 2): -3.00in

So... go me! I am working my butt off though! I went from sitting at a desk for 10.5 hours a day and not doing too much exercise besides playing with the dogs and cleaning the house to working out at LEAST three times a week at Curves and at home as well. Also I seriously drank NO water... like a sip at night with my vitamins and that was all. Now I drink about 128 ozs a day... which is a gallon. I have only had a soda two or three times since March, and haven't missed it at all. I cut out all fructose and high fructose corn syrup, hydrogenated and partially hydrogenated oils and I'm trying to only eat whole grains... Its hard because I'm so busy the last thing I want to do when I get home at 10pm is pack a lunch for the next day. So, I've been settling for Subway salads lately with olive oil for dressing.

Most weeks I go to Curves 5 days a week, and I have been doing exercises at home 5-7 days a week too... lots of lunges and crunches, lifts squats, yoga... all that fun floor stuff. then weights too. nothing too heavy I'm just working on fine tuning some muscle groups cause thats not something Curves really does. Ha! so excited. now if I can just motivate jerad to start exercising too I'll be happy... It really just makes both people miserable if one is in shape and the other isn't. I'll have to scatter a trail of girlscout cookies for him to follow... or would that only work on me? Man, Thin Mints soo deserve their own blog...

No comments: