Thursday, April 3, 2008

Last Night was full of crap.

No, literally. Many of my friends tease me about how fun and glam they think my life is. Well, tell me how "glam" you think this is. After class Jerad and I came home and did a few things around the house then watched another episode of Desperate Housewives... we are pretty much just watching everything that is on the ABC online streaming because we can on my laptop... so, after a particularly drama filled episode we drift off to sleep around 11:30 or so. We had let Mao in because it was raining outside and he likes sleeping in the house as long as the dogs are put in a separate room.

About 1:30 I wake up to this horrible smell. At first I thought I was dreaming, oh no no it was no dream. I opened the door to the laundry room where Toby and Winston sleep thinking they were on a litterbox strike or something. Nope, everything is good in there. I walk into the office to see if Bailey had another night like this one. Nope, dogs are asleep in their Kennels too. Then I wake up Jerad to see if he smells anything. He makes a face and puts the pillow over his nose.

I walk all around our room the whole time not thinking I am going to find anything because Mao NEVER goes to the bathroom in the house. Not even in the litterbox. He goes to the door and meows to go out and will wait HOURS if necessary. He is the cat that would go in the litterbox just to hock up hairballs. Except for this one time, we have never had any problems.

So imagine my surprise when I look in the closet and see poo on Jerad's shoes. Hmmmm. He was nice enough to get up and deal with it all without even being asked, which made me remember that even though he may drive me crazy about not doing the little things, at least he pitches in in situations like this.

Stupid cat. He didn't even try to wake me up. I don't really like him sleeping with me because EVERYTIME he wakes me up in the middle of the night to go outside, and I let him out EVERY time so there was no reason for this little closet indiscretion. So gross. Maybe he just has something against Jerad lately? First he peed on him, then pooped on his shoes. Really if he was going to hold a grudge against one of us it should be ME because I'm the one always making him get off the furniture and brushing him and yelling at him for hissing at Winston. Who knows.

Pets are gross. Thats all.

1 comment:

.heidi.noelle. said...

Sorry about your "crappy" night. I should be up there on the 10th and I leave the morning of the 14th :D SO excited!