1.My sister Addy spent a few nights with us last week and forgot her school bag. Which means I had to drop it off today. Before I had to be at work. At 6:30AM.
2. I stayed up till midnight last night writing two essays that we have to write on a history test tonight. I thought if I did them in advance I could study them throughout the day and actually be prepared... yeah, left them both at home.
3. I had to cram drive time, lunch, and a trip to Michaels into a 30 minute lunch break.
4. Ms. Cashier Twelveyearold at Michael's refused to accept $4.25 worth of coins as a valid form of payment. Um, last time I checked that was still a legal form of tender... okay, I'll use my credit card...
5. Cashier Canbitemyass also will not accept a passport as a form of ID for said credit card? What? Nor will she call the manager because there is a line... so, not only was that whole thing embarrassing. I didn't have time to eat because of it. Also I would like to say that it was mostly quarters i was giving her, and a few dimes... not like 425 pennies or anything....
5. The power is out in our panama office which means I have to do everything by phone instead of email. This means I have to use my wonderful *cough cough* spanish speaking skills. Try that on topamax.
6. Its only 1:09 pm which means this day can still get a whoooooooole lot worse.
Where is the alcohol when you need it?