Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Because its just that kind of day...

1. What was the highlight of your week?
The highlight hasn't happened yet, it will be seeing Toby Keith on Thurs... so maybe so far finding out that Jerad got us Toby Keith tickets... geeze I love that guy. Toby Keith that is...

2. Whose car were you in last?
Mine.


3. When is the next time you will kiss someone?
Next time someone someone brings me a present of something yummy to my desk. If that fails, I guess when I see Jerad tonight. Or Beth if I get liquored up enough at John Mayer tonight haha. Jk... no I'm not... yes I am... no I'm not...


4. What color shirt are you wearing?
Black with a little fancy frill around the neck. Oh there will be pics tomorrow.


5. How long is your hair?
Just past my jaw line in the front, shorter everywhere else. Meh I dunno... I either need a hair cut, or to grow it out.


6. Are you good looking?
I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and dog-gon-it... people like me!


7.Last movie you watched?
Batman!


8. Who were you with?
Jerad, Taylor and Dom, Tom and Kris, Jon and Paige.


9.Last thing you ate?
Lots and lots and LOTS of food at Jamie's shower last night.


10. Last thing you drank?
water water water


11. When was the last time you had your heart broken?
2 minutes ago. I decided I was hungry (after reading question 9) and decided to have some coffee to hold me over till I could take a break. So, I went to the breakroom/lunchroom.... holymotherofallthatisgoodandright where is the coffee??? I'm not gonna lie. There might have been a tear. One of my coworkers might have seen said tear, and there might be fresh coffee brewing as we speak.


12. Who came over last?
Melinda, Larry, Rusty, Joey... not for anything exciting, to work on Melinda's soon to be house...


13. Are you happy right now?
Ask me when the coffee is done brewing...


14. What did you say last?
"5 minutes?"


15. Where is your phone?
Good call! I shut it in my drawer. how in the world will I hear my text messages?



16. What color are your eyes?
blueish-greenish-grayish... lets go with that.


17. Are you left-handed?
No. Unless I'm golfing. So, maybe once every 3 years or so.


18. Spell your name without vowels:
Stphn Rn Brwn


19. Do you have any pets?
Buddy, Bailey the pups and Mao, Tobee and Winston the kittoes.



20. Favorite Vacation?
Panama or Hawaii. Bora Bora was nice and I LOVE our Yosemite trips. Take me ANYWHERE and I'm happy. Seriously, tent in the back yard.


21. What do you dislike currently?
1) not enough sleep
2)not enough fun
3)not enough going to the beach
4)not enough sleep
5)both me and jerad being on grocery store strike... someone needs to give in before we resort to soaking paper plates and eating them...


22. What are you listening to?
Josh Turner


23. If you could have one thing right now what would it be?
A construction crew at my disposal... or a money tree to hire one.


24. What is your favorite scent?
Freshly showered skin in clean sheets. Or garlic in olive oil.


25. Who makes you happiest?
Its a joint effort. Mostly Jerad, but my friends are pretty great too :)


26. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Watching Jerad trying to teach Bailey to jump up into his arms and laughing hysterically. It was alot funnier than it sounds.



27. When is your birthday?
Aug 30th baby!!!


28. Who has the same phone as you?
Cody has it in blue... and the pharmacy tech at Walmart claimed too but I think she was just trying to be cool.


29. Last time you went swimming in a pool?
oh geeze... 2 or 3 months?


30. Do you read your horoscope?
every now and then if its in a magazine I'm reading... I don't go looking for it.


31. Where was the last place you bought something?
Ross. Size 5 jean skirt baby. Thats right, I've literally worked my ass off.


32. How do you feel about your hair right now?
Its orangish. And longish. And needs to be fixed so I can be hot in time for Fergie.


33. Do you bite your nails?
ewe


34. Do you have any expensive jewelery?
A diamond star ring, a few diamond earings, a diamond necklace... and some really cute pink earings and necklace Jerad got me for V-day. I think some peridot stuff too (my birthstone).


35. Do you have any expensive jewelery?
Same damn question.



36. Myspace or facebook?
I have Facebook and HATE it. Except for the Oregon Trail App...


37. How fast have you driven a car?
I think 113. That's where the governor on my red Altima was back when I was wild and crazy... well, 120 maybe in another car.


38. Have you ever smoked?
Yes.


39. What was or is your favorite subject in school?
Chemistry (Highschool) and Nutrition and Bio/Chem (College)


40. Do you have Verizon?
Ya, I'm IN the Network.



41. What type of boy or girl do you usually fall for?
One's that buy me stuff. Jk. Really, I think I have NO type. Here is a really brief summary of my three longest relationships: nevermind... I tried to explain them but it stopped being brief. Pretty much they are all wildly different. Enough said.



42. Do you have any hidden talents?
I'm pretty bendy.



43. Favorite Song?
Another Horsedreamer's Blues-Counting Crows. It just reminds me of a favorite memory.



44. Do you like to sing at all?
Depends on what/how much wine I've had.



45. Dream Job?
Mattress tester.


46. Where does most of your family live?
Immediate family is here, MOST of my family is in Texas. We actually founded a town there, "Friendswood." Cause we're that cool.



47. Are you an only child or do you have siblings?
I have two sisters and a half brother.



48. Would you consider yourself to be spoiled?
Sometimes, but I also work hard so it evens out.


49. What was the first thing you thought when you woke up?
Crap.



50. Do you drink?
Water, wine. Most everything in between.


51. Know any other languages?
Some spanish.


52. Ever write a coded message?
Me and my friend Joel used to write in Tengwar to eachother. Ya, we were that cool. Now I have a boyfriend who not only hasn't read the LOTR books, hasn't even seen the movies...



53. Have you ever been IN a wedding?
A few. Including my own.


54. Do you have any children?
5 pets and Jerad. I'm tapped out.


55. Did you take a nap today?
Yeah and pigs have wings...


56. Who has the same birthday as you?
Kianna


57. Ever met anyone famous before?
But of course! Hello, I live in California..


58. Do you want to be famous one day?
You mean I'm not famous now?


59. Any Pet Peeves?
Don't get me started... I'm pretty OCD


60. Are you multitasking right now?
Well, I am at work...


61. Do you like Britany Spears?
Yeah! um, no


62. What is your least favorite chore?
Anything really gross


63.Last place you drove your car?
To work. Pay attention!


64. Ever been out of the country?
Mexico 3 times, Panama, Tahiti, Bora Bora.


65. Where were you born?
General Hospital. In San Luis, not the Soap Opera.


66.Could you handle being in the military?
Yes, they are very clean and it would be a good workout.


67. What is your average cell phone bill?
Around $70


68. Who are you thinking about right now?
Subway


69. When was the last time you laughed REALLY hard?
Last night


70. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
20 or so.


71. Are your toes always painted?
Yes but its usually chipped.


72. How many piercings do you have?
Ears and nose. But I haven't had my nose in for 3 months or so and I'm betting its closed up by now...


73. What are you doing today?
Working then seeing John Mayer.


74. Have you ever been gambling?
Yes! and I won the jackpot on a penny slot machine, like $374 or something... on my 5th pull! If I had been doing $.05 a pull instead of $.01 a pull, I'd have won a new Mustang. Damn.


75. When is the last time you updated your page?
Myspace? Its been a few months. Blogger? I just changed my blogroll a few days ago...


76. Do you like rollercoasters?
YESSSSSSSSSS!



77.Have you ever been to disneyland or world?
Disneyland probably 70 something times, and never Disneyworld



78. Do you have a favorite cartoon character?
Nope


79.Last thing you cooked?
Nachos.



80. How's the weather?
Nice

81.Do you e-mail?
10 hours a day Mon-Thurs. Kill me.



82.What's the stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone?
Dropped it in the toilet. Twice. in one day.



83. Last time you were sick?
Monday night.



84. What states have you lived in? Only CA!



85. Do you wish you could move?
Sometimes.



86. Do you take all the QuizPox.com quizzes?
I dont even know what that is.



87. What is your dream car?
A Nissan Murano.



88. Have you ever wanted someone you cant have?
Hasn't everyone?



89. If you could be anywhere right now where would it be? Tanning on the Beach in Florida. Or just at home in bed... or at the concert already.



90. Are you happy with your life?
Most of the time. I have my meltdowns occasionally... more often lately since my house has been torn to construction shreds, but for the most part I love my life!

**Clearly I started this survey this morning and it has taken me all afternoon to finish:)

No comments: