Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A little note from Jerad

Human Resources
Applied Technologies Associates
3025 Buena Vista Dr.
Paso Robles, Ca. 93446


It is with both regret and anticipation that I submit this letter of resignation effective July 23rd 2008.

I have enjoyed the time I have spent working for Applied, however I have decided to take this time to evaluate my current goals and investigate new opportunities.

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Applied, about the people I have met while working for the company, and especially the Maintenance Department. I have appreciated the opportunities and experiences that have been provided to me during my time here.

If you have any questions, please ask. Thanks again for everything.

Sincerely,


Jerad Hutchinson

*****************

Thats right my friends, thats right. I have to go break out the good wine, somebody is about to get the good lovin tonight.

4 comments:

Beth McDermott said...

wow, ive always heard men will do crazy things for some good lovin, but this has GOT to be extreme, yah? ;)
just kidding.
Im celebratin for you guys, thats fantastic news. cheers!

Steph said...

thanks!!! unless he chickened out at the last minute... maybe I should email it to his boss? jk:)

yeah, it was a long time coming. I'm so so so excited. its going to be soooo nice for him to have a job that makes him feel like he is accomplishing something again!!! oh, and you know, being able to do things like afford groceries (jk)

Anonymous said...

wooo whooo! 3 cheers for jerad leaving his suck and under paying job! now if only i could convince noah to do the same.

Anonymous said...

Wait, when we ask you guys to hang out, you BOTH might be available now??
~C